Publications mentioning SciPipe
- NEW: Scientific study using SciPipe:
Predicting off-target binding profiles with confidence using Conformal Prediction
- NEW: Slides: Presentation on SciPipe and more at Go Stockholm Conference
- Preprint paper on SciPipe:
SciPipe - A workflow library for agile development of complex and dynamic bioinformatics pipelines
- Blog post: Provenance reports in Scientific workflows - going into details about how SciPipe is addressing provenance">Provenance reports in Scientific Workflows
- Blog post: First production workflow run with SciPipe
- Poster: A poster on SciPipe, presented at the e-Science Academy in Lund, on Oct 12-13 2016.
- See slides from a recent presentation of SciPipe for use in a Bioinformatics setting.
- The architecture of SciPipe is based on an flow-based programming like pattern in pure Go presented in this and this blog posts on Gopher Academy.